The Sherpa STS40-S is a versatile petrol scarifier perfect for keeping your lawn healthy and looking its best. This scarifier comes with a two different cassettes to help take care of your lawn.
The spring tine cassette is fitted with 24 heavy duty tines with angled tips. The spring tines are ideal for powerfully raking the lawn; removing dead grass, thatch build up and moss from the lawn. The angled tips provide increase bite into the tuft for improved scarifying performance.
The second cassette is fitted with 18 fixed solid steel blades designed to cut deeper into the turf layer, both removing thatch and helping to aerate. This boosts airflow and drainage to give a healthier lawn.
The powerful 212cc OHV engine delivers drive to the blades / tines and is straightforward to start. Refilling the large 3.6 litre fuel tank is mess free with its top mounted position and large fill opening.
Adjusting the working depth couldn’t be simpler. Turn the deck mounted dial to adjust the working height. Use the lever by the handle to lower the machine to your chosen scarifying depth quickly and simply. Once you’re done you can quickly switch back to the transport position allowing you to easily move the machine around without damaging any lawn or paths.
The handle is padded comfortable use over longer periods of use and it is fitted with an ergonomic light touch operator presence control bar (OPC). Find the right working height for you with adjustable handle height on the STS40-S.
The handles on the STS40-S fold down, taking up less space when stored. The front grab handle allows it to be lifted; ideal if you have a few steps to your lawn or need to get it into a vehicle.
- 2-in-1; includes Spring Tine & Hardened Steel Blade cassettes
- Front carry handle
- Easy use depth adjustment dial
- Quick Drop Lever to quickly switch between working height and transport
- Includes2 scarifying drums; heavy duty 24 spring tine drum & 18 point fixed blade cassettes
- Folding handles for easy storage
- Operator presence engine cut off
- Adjustable handle height
- Padded handle for comfort
- Large wheels for easy manoeuvrability
- Propulsion: Push
- Engine: 212cc 4-Stroke
- Fuel: Unleaded Petrol
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.6L
- Deck: Steel
- Wheel Size; 8” Front & Rear
- 45L Grass Bag
- 40cm Working Width
- -15mm to 5mm Working Depth + Transport Position
- Weight: 38.4kg
- Assembled Dimensions:1300 x 580 x 1090mm
- 2 Year Warranty
- EAN – 0661708469003